CELL-FREEZEŽ - Cryogenic Storage Container
Charter Medical’s Cell-Freeze® cryogenic storage containers are designed for storage, preservation and transfer of hematopoietic progenitor cells (HPC’s).
Click for Printable Data Sheet
Cell-FreezeŽ Design offers:
- Unique bag film container material remains flexible at ultra low temperatures (-196°C).
- Proprietary membrane port design offers thinner walls for increased flexibility andattached cap minimizes membrane exposure during freezing.
- Industry standard label pocket design offers ease of use and traceability in labeling
Features and Benefits
- Polyolefin Film – Proprietary EVA blend specifically selected for its low temperature properties while maintaining flexibility and clarity when filled with liquid.
- Membrane Port - The attached cap snaps into place to protect the contents and minimizes membrane exposure during use.
- Label Pocket - Supports use of computer generated labels. Critical information can be viewed quickly by simply opening the freezing cassette.
- Integral Fill Tube - The unique manufacturing method used to secure the fill tube to the container body eliminates the need for pvc interfaces with the liquid nitrogen storage section of the container.
- Interface/Connectors - Compatible with sterile connection technology and smart seal technology (Sebra® Model 1100 tube welder). Fits in a variety of freezing cassette systems.
The physical integrity of the containers were evaluated for their ability to withstand temperature variations experienced during routine storage of hematopoietic progenitor cell products. All containers passed the physical integrity tests performed, which included the initial pressure test and leak tests and the microbial challenge and dye immersion tests.
Cell quality was assessed on Cell-Freeze® cryogenic storage containers using diluted HPC with 10% DMSO. All containers met the acceptance requirement for MNC and CD34+ cell recovery of ≥ 70% relative to cell counts of the sample prior to cryopreservation. The average MNC and CD34+ cell recoveries were 81% and 84%, respectively. All containers met ≥ 1 CFU acceptance criteria with an average of 78% recovery.
Product Catalog - CELL-FREEZEŽ
|| 10-20 mL fill volume polyolefin bag with two PVC leads and female luers
||30-70 mL fill volume polyolefin bag with two PVC leads and female luers
||55-100 mL fill volume polyolefin bag with two PVC leads and female luers
||80-190 mL fill volume polyolefin bag with two PVC leads and female luers